FREE Delivery on local deliveries over £100.
Our local delivery costs are as follows:
L31, L39, L40, WA10, WA11, WN5, WN8 - £7.95
PR8, PR9, L10, L22, L23, L29, L30, L23, L33, L37, L38, WA9 - £12.95
If you are outside these postcodes, please contact us directly by filling out the enquiry form, we may still be able to help.
Please let us know at checkout where you would like your delivery to be left. We will endeavour to accommodate your request in compliance with with social distancing guidelines and practicability.
We are very busy with our delivery service at the present time and will notify you when your shopping is on its way.
Current estimated delivery lead time: 3 working days
* Please note that our Click & Collect service is temporarily unavailable while the government advises against all but essential travel.
Bakedin's celebration cake kits are an ideal gift or self purchase! The only ingredients you will need to add is milk, eggs and butter!
How to make your unicorn cake:
The kit comes with a step-by-step recipe card showing you exactly how to make your Rainbow Cake, but it couldn't be more simple!
- Preheat your oven and line each tin with the baking paper provided
- Mix your butter with the contents of Bag 1 before adding 1 egg and 20ml milk. Mix until smooth and creamy, and then pour into the prepared tin
- Repeat with Bag 2, 3 and 4 using a clean bowl and an empty baking tin each time
- Bake the cakes for 20-25 minutes. Leave in the tins for 10 minutes after cooking, and then cool on a wire rack
- For the icing, cream the butter and then gradually add the icing sugar until smooth. Slowly add 40ml of milk until the buttercream is smooth but still stiff enough to hold its shape.
- Empty the sachet of food colouring (bag 6) into a small bowl & mix with 1tsp of water until it is a small paste. GRadually add it to the icing mixture.
- To assemble the cake, first lay the green layer on the centre of the cake board. Spread over 4 tbsp of the icing onto the green layer and then top with the Yellow layer. Continue alternating layers of icing and cake using the orange and then the red layer
- Use the remaining icing to cover the top and sides of the cake, using a knife to smooth down the surface. Decorate with sprinkles and your favourite designs from the topper kit!
INGREDIENTS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
Ingredients: Icing sugar: (sugar (97%), maize starch), self-raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrition (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), caster sugar, rainbow sprinkles (sugar, maize starch, concentrates (sweet potato, spirulina, radish, apple, carrot, hibiscus), coconut oil, colours (lutein, paprika), glazing agent (beeswax)), baking powder (raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), wheat flour (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), red food colouring (carmine, paprika, burnt sugar, gum acacia, maltodextrin, potassium hydroxide, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract), beta carotene food colourant: (gum acacia, maltodextrin, vegetable oil, beta carotene, rosemary extract, DL alpha tocopherols, silicon dioxide), natural vanilla flavour: (natural flavouring substances, carriers: maltodextrin, propylene glycol; anti-caking agent), chlorophyll food colourant: (sodium copper chlorophyllin powder).
- May contain traces of milk, soya, nuts
- Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1587kJ / 374kcal, Fat 0.3g (on which saturates 0.0g), Carbohydrates 90g (of which sugars 75g), Protein 2.1g, Salt 0.04g