FREE Delivery on local deliveries over £100.
Our local delivery costs are as follows:
L31, L39, L40, WA10, WA11, WN5, WN8 - £7.95
PR8, PR9, L10, L22, L23, L29, L30, L23, L33, L37, L38, WA9 - £12.95
If you are outside these postcodes, please contact us directly by filling out the enquiry form, we may still be able to help.
Please let us know at checkout where you would like your delivery to be left. We will endeavour to accommodate your request in compliance with with social distancing guidelines and practicability.
We are very busy with our delivery service at the present time and will notify you when your shopping is on its way.
Current estimated delivery lead time: 3 working days
* Please note that our Click & Collect service is temporarily unavailable while the government advises against all but essential travel.
Extended shank to reduce back strain with minimal soil adhesion for an easy to clean and excellent rust resistant spade
- High- quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood split to form a traditional YD
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Excellent rust resistance
- Minimal soil adhesion
- Smoothed rivets for comfort in use
- Weight performance above UK standards
- 15-year guarantee
- Ideal for use in borders and beds
- Cultivation, soil turning and improved drainage
- Length: 1040mm
- Head Size: 225 x 140mm
- Blade thickness: 2.5mm
- BrandKENT & STOWE